Before You Buy
At Premier Homes, we want you to have an enjoyable experience throughout the buying process. Here are a few things to consider before you begin.
What price or payment range fits your budget?
Determine how the home will set on your property.
If you are using property as downpayment, it may need to be in your name.
What size of home and are there any considerations regarding the actual floor plan itself?
-i.e. view from the front, access to an existing garage or barn, day sleeper, how the location of septic and well impact where the home sits?
What We Provide to Each Home Owner
- A professional, knowledgeable, and experienced sales staff
- Support through the financing process
- Property location support
- Site improvements
- Expert construction staff
- Factory trained service department
- On-site warranty work